NT5C1A | bioCADDIE Data Discovery Index
Mountain View
biomedical and healthCAre Data Discovery Index Ecosystem
help Advanced Search
Displaying 20 of 105 results for "NT5C1A"
i
  1. Staphylococcus aureus subsp. aureus CN1 : Staphylococcus aureus subsp. aureus CN1 Genome sequencing BioProject

    ID: PRJNA162343

    Keywords: Genome sequencing

    Access Type: download

  2. Brevibacillus parabrevis strain:CN1 : Brevibacillus parabrevis strain:CN1 Genome sequencing and assembly BioProject

    ID: PRJNA308149

    Keywords: Genome sequencing and assembly

    Access Type: download

    dataset.description: Whole genome sequencing of Brevibacillus parabrevis CN1
  3. soil metagenome : CN1E1 Metagenome BioProject

    ID: PRJNA219438

    Keywords: metagenome

    Access Type: download

    dataset.description: From a naphthalene-enriched community (CN1) derived from a polyaromatic hydrocarbon contaminated soil. The soil samples were obtained from a parcel on the northern Iberia...
  4. Gene expression profile on the penile tissue of erectile dysfunction (ED) in cavernous nerve injury (CNI) RAT model ArrayExpress

    ID: E-GEOD-31247

    Description: to two groups, sham operation (n=3) and bilateral CN resection (n=3) group. At 12 weeks after CN resection, penile tissue was harvested and microarray experiment was performed....

  5. FFPE study using MIP copy number platform - breast cancer I BioProject

    ID: PRJNA114333

    Keywords: Variation

    Access Type: download

  6. FFPE study using MIP copy number platform - breast cancer I ArrayExpress

    ID: E-GEOD-14743

    Description: challenge to the study of tumor DNA copy number (CN) in clinical specimens is the lack of appropriate fresh frozen samples and thus a dependence on Formalin-Fixed Paraffin Embedded (FFPE)...

  7. Synthesis, crystal structure, and thermal stability of ionic cluster compounds (<i>pheni>H)4[Re4Q4(CN)12]·<i>ni>H2O (Q = S, Se, <i>ni> = 6; Q = Te, <i>ni> = 10) Figshare

    ID: doi:10.6084/M9.FIGSHARE.1270333.V4

    Release Date: 03-10-2016

    Description:

  8. n(κ4-N,N,S,N-dpktsc)Br]2·<i>ni>CH3CN (<i>n i>=<i> i>1 or 0 and dpktsc<i> <... Figshare

    ID: doi:10.6084/M9.FIGSHARE.963114

    Release Date: 03-10-2016

    Description:

  9. Synthesis, crystal structure, and thermal stability of ionic cluster compounds (<i>pheni>H)4[Re4Q4(CN)12]·<i>ni>H2O (Q = S, Se, <i>ni> = 6; Q = Te, <i>ni> = 10) Figshare

    ID: doi:10.6084/M9.FIGSHARE.1270333.V5

    Release Date: 03-10-2016

    Description:

  10. Synthesis, crystal structure, and thermal stability of ionic cluster compounds (<i>pheni>H)4[Re4Q4(CN)12]·<i>ni>H2O (Q = S, Se, <i>ni> = 6; Q = Te, <i>ni> = 10) Figshare

    ID: doi:10.6084/M9.FIGSHARE.1270333.V3

    Release Date: 03-10-2016

    Description:

  11. Synthesis, crystal structure, and thermal stability of ionic cluster compounds (<i>pheni>H)4[Re4Q4(CN)12]·<i>ni>H2O (Q = S, Se, <i>ni> = 6; Q = Te, <i>ni> = 10) Figshare

    ID: doi:10.6084/M9.FIGSHARE.1270333

    Release Date: 03-10-2016

    Description:

  12. Synthesis, crystal structure, and thermal stability of ionic cluster compounds (<i>pheni>H)4[Re4Q4(CN)12]·<i>ni>H2O (Q = S, Se, <i>ni> = 6; Q = Te, <i>ni> = 10) Figshare

    ID: doi:10.6084/M9.FIGSHARE.1270333.V2

    Release Date: 03-10-2016

    Description:

  13. n(κ4-N,N,S,N-dpktsc)Br]2·<i>ni>CH3CN (<i>n i>=<i> i>1 or 0 and dpktsc<i> <... Figshare

    ID: doi:10.6084/M9.FIGSHARE.963114.V1

    Release Date: 03-10-2016

    Description:

  14. FFPE study using MIP copy number platform - breast cancer I OmicsDI

    ID: E-GEOD-14743

    Date Released: 05-01-2014

    Description: challenge to the study of tumor DNA copy number (CN) in clinical specimens is the lack of appropriate fresh frozen samples and thus a dependence on Formalin-Fixed Paraffin Embedded (FFPE)...

  15. Whole-exome sequencing identifies mutations of BCOR in acute myeloid leukemia with normal karyotype ArrayExpress

    ID: E-GEOD-30442

    Description: te myeloid leukemias (AML) with normal karyotype (CN-AML), NPM1 and CEBPA mutations define WHO provisional entities accounting for ~60% of cases, but the remaining ~40% remains poorly charac...

  16. Synthesis, crystal structure and thermal stability of ionic cluster compounds (<i>pheni>H)4[Re4Q4(CN)12]·<i>ni>H2O (Q = S, Se, <i>ni> = 6; Q = Te, <i>ni> = 10) Figshare

    ID: doi:10.6084/M9.FIGSHARE.1270333.V1

    Release Date: 03-10-2016

    Description:

  17. th substituted benzene [C6H6 − <i>ni>Y<i>ni> (Y = –F, –CN, –NO2; <i>ni> = 1–6)]... Figshare

    ID: doi:10.6084/M9.FIGSHARE.1148930

    Release Date: 03-10-2016

    Description:

  18. Transcription profiling of human kidney and peripheral blood lymphocytes from kidney transplant patients ArrayExpress

    ID: E-GEOD-1563

    Description: We used DNA microarrays (HG-U95Av2 GeneChips) to determine gene expression profiles for kidney biopsies and peripheral blood lymphocytes (PBLs) in tra...

  19. Whole-exome sequencing identifies mutations of BCOR in acute myeloid leukemia with normal karyotype BioProject

    ID: PRJNA143515

    Keywords: Transcriptome or Gene expression

    Access Type: download

    dataset.description: te myeloid leukemias (AML) with normal karyotype (CN-AML), NPM1 and CEBPA mutations define WHO provisional entities accounting for ~60% of cases, but the remaining ~40% remains poorly charac...
  20. HYAL_CONCN UniProt:Swiss-Prot

    ID: I0CME7

    Description: Hyaluronidase conohyal-Cn1 EGF-like Proton donor N-linked (GlcNAc...) N-linked (GlcNAc...) N-linked (GlcNAc...)


Displaying 20 of 105 results for "NT5C1A"